Building a Safe System of Work for your team
Our safety advisors can support your teams to build a safety management system your organisation within our unique software solution.
Event Safety Plan for Teams can be customised with bespoke templates to suit your organisations’ needs. We also help produce checklists and other documents to help support your safety management, and deliver training to help your teams get up to speed quickly.
Our services include:
- Developing safety plan templates for your projects in partnership with your internal teams.
- Developing a company safety induction for new employees, new freelancers, contractors or warehouse workers
- Developing standard safe working practice guidelines & documents, these including:
- Safety checklists
- Contractor competency checks
- Safety plan templates for when you are Principle Contractor, Principle Designer or just a Contractor.
- Method statements.
- incident and accident reporting systems and forms
- Supporting your internal team to write their own risk assessments and method statements for the areas they are responsible for, either by doing some onsite training to write them together or audit their first drafts to suggest ways they could be improved.
- Reviewing your company Health & Safety Policy and helping update and expand it as necessary.
This will help ensure that your teams undertake their duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations (1999) and the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974).