Event Risk Assessments
This course is designed to make event organisers, their employees, contractors and other relevant parties aware of the responsibilities under health and safety legislation and requirements of current best practice and provide necessary understanding of actions required to achieve safe and secure events.
It will provide an overview of your legal responsibilities along with practical advice on how to carry out risk assessments for a variety of scenarios.
The course has been specifically written for event organisers, project managers, contractors or production managers who need to be aware of their responsibilities when supervising site safety but don’t need to do a full IOSH Managing Safely Course.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Case for health & safety
- Relevant legislation
- Legal duties on event organisers
- Risk assessments and risk management
- Different types of events and requirements
- Event management Planning
- Crowd management & public safety measures
- Traffic management planning
- Fire safety arrangements
- Food safety arrangements
- First aid arrangements
- Major incident planning & control
- Implications of claims & insurance requirements
Duration & Location: This is a one day course delivered at your premises
Cost: Upon enquiry