Recruitment – Event Health & Safety Advisors
Work with us
We are looking for proactive enthusiastic Event Health & Safety Advisors & Associates to work with us developing further opportunities within the event safety and production sectors, and support our existing Event Safety Plan clients.
Location – Flexible. We have a London and a Cheltenham office and also have a number staff working remotely.
Qualifications – Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate or NCRQ equivalent.
We’re looking for established, confident Safety Advisors who can:
- Advise clients on their legal duties and help them implement effective health & safety management processes & systems.
- Carry out evaluations and audits of client’s health & safety management systems.
- Demo our software via remote screen share or in person
- Develop and deliver training courses
- Write and audit event management plans, construction phase plans, RAMS & other safety documentation.
- Carry out contractor competency checks
- Advise on fire safety & crowd management for events
- Write and manage building control, planning permission and premise licence applications.
- Support event projects in an on-site safety advisor role
Experience working with event, theatrical or festival clients essential.
if you are interested in working with us, send us your details using the form below.
If you have any problems with the form or any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.