Introduction to Safety & CDM for Account, Logistics and Project Managers
We offer a bespoke introduction to health and safety CDM training course for account, logistics and project managers course to give an overview of what your company’s legal responsibilities are and what steps need to be taken to fulfil them. It includes guidance on client responsibilities and advice on how to ensure that are aware of their legal duties under CDM 2015.
- Brief overview of applicable health & safety law & relevant legal responsibilities
- The difference between statutory & civil law and how it applies to your projects
- The core moral, legal & financial reasons why health & safety is important
- Overview of CDM 2015 and how it applies to the events industry
- Client, Designer & Contractor CDM roles & responsibilities
- The importance of carrying out due diligence
- What teams should consider when booking hotels, catering & transport for staff & clients.
- Safety elements to consider adding to your internal project management & planning process
Duration & Location: This is a one day course delivered at your premises
Cost: Upon enquiry